Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Arrivals -- January

Hi All,

I would like to dedicate this post about new arrivals for the month of January, 2014.

This will be one place which will keep you all informed about the new stuff I add in the shop this month. Etsy Shop

I have some big plans for 2014 by expanding a little more in Jewelry section by introducing new and more diversified jewelry. Mostly something like Indian, Costume, Tribal, etc. Also I would start adding new sections like Vintage Images, Craft Supplies, Jewelry Supplies, Kits and Tutorials.

Items I add in shop, get posted to my fb page too automatically. So if you like the fb page, you will be informed about the new arrivals instantly.

https://www.facebook.com/jewelrybyneha?ref=hl

So here we go,

Added Till Now:

Most of the new items are added in below sections. You just need to click link and you can browse the latest additions:



Jewelry introduced here can be classified broadly in three categories: Indian, Costume and Tribal.
All the jewelry is Silver Base and 24K Gold Plated.

You will find beautiful Indian Necklaces; some with a royal touch. These pieces are just gorgeous and absolutely stunning. Embellished with Natural Pearls, Real Kundan Stones, Swarovski Crystals, American Diamonds  and Glass Beads.

Costume Jewelry Collection is a bit low in count but each piece is stunning. It has some very beautiful and long lasting metal enamel work. Some pieces have a little vintage look too.

Tribal Jewelry is so fascinating and it goes well with your casual look. Check out the pendant with long chains. There are so many charms in each pendant. Mostly it has a rustic look to them which makes it perfect to go with your casual look. 

Don't miss out on these and avail the 50% + 40% off offer.

The Same goes for the earrings too as in Necklaces section.

You will find beautiful jhumkis from Indian collection, stud and dangle earrings from Costume Jewelry and some really cool Ear Cuffs

Do check out these Ear Cuffs. These are in fashion these days. They cover your whole ear and looks so awesome. Here are some links particularly to ear cuffs.

Avail the 50% + 40% off offer.



Here in this section, I have a great variety of rings ranging from:
Cocktail rings, Fabric rings, Solitaire Rings, Swarovski Rings, Serpent Rings, Paper Rings and so on.
Best is to check out yourself and avail the 50% + 40% off offer.


This section has more to come in Future. As of now I have added few items.

Do check out the silver bangles. I absolutely love them dueto the metal work on them. Besides it comes in a ready to wear set. Each bangle has a different design or carving on to them.

Most of the bracelets are free size and that's what exactly makes them worth its price. No worries if they will ever fit in my hand or not. Filigree metal work is adorable.
I also love this enamel work, it adds such a gorgeous look to them.

Check out the swarovski one too….they are such beautiful costume jewelry pieces.

And how can I miss the valentine and friendship bracelets for teens. Most of them are in wood and comes in great designs and colors. I used to have a bunch of them in shop (which all sold out). Currently only 2 are left. Need to stock up more on that.


Moreover  avail the 50% + 40% off offer before it expires.


I get lot of inquiries on how do I manage the FREE SHIPPING and 50% + 40% OFF offer. 
I will write a new post on this. I have explained in brief in my ABOUT page on easy shop. You can view the same here



Future Arrivals:

There is so much to do in  Future…..Vintage Images, Supplies, kits, etc.

I have started adding some Vintage Images, but its yet 1% of the whole thing I want to put there.
Still you can have a sneak peek into the 4-5 items added till now:


Keep checking this blog for more info and also don't forget to like my Facebook page at below link:



Currently I am doing a FREE GIVEAWAY there. Check out the fb page for more info. You will find a filigree silver metal (free size) bracelet as the free gift. So, take some time and stop by there too.

Here is the direct link to the FREE GIVEAWAY



WANT TO EARN SOME MONEY?? CLICK HERE
http://tasktojob.com/index.php?task=133470












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.